NYDIG’s co-founder and CEO Robby Gutmann joined Nathaniel Whittemore of Coindesk for his podcast, The Breakdown. Click here to listen.
In this first-ever podcast conversation, Robby discusses:
- Buying his first bitcoin from Craigslist in 2010
- The personal and professional experiences that drove his team to bitcoin
- Why bitcoin fits the firm’s founding principle of financial security for all
- A set of key trends driving institutional investors and fiduciaries/asset managers into the bitcoin space
- Why the coming year is poised for even more aggressive expansion of the investor market for bitcoin